Approx No. Seeds*: 50
Sow: Spring, Summer
- These yarrow will quickly spread to cover the ground.
- Choose your favourite colours and divide them next season to have more of the ones you love
- Enjoy watching all the beneficial insects visit these much loved flowers
- Pick when flowers are fully open. Picked too soon and they will wilt.
- A slightly faded colour is also an indication that they are ready to pick
- Pick early in the morning or in the cool of the evening
*We pack by volume so seed numbers are approximate only.
SPECIALTY CUT FLOWER RANGE
These seeds are part of our curated collection of flowers and other plants that are suitable for cut flower bouquets and arrangements. They are all plants that we have grown ourselves and rate highly. Often hard to find, or not readily available in single colours, they are all easy-medium to germinate from seed and grow yourself. We want you to have the most success possible for maximum gardening and floral joy!