Approx No. Seeds*: 40
Sow: Spring, Summer
- Make sure they are transplanted promptly, if plants suffer a restriction in growth when they are young then they will start to flower very short.
- Keep harvesting or deadheading for more flower production.
- Younger plants produce stronger stems, so you may like to sow several times during the season.
- Note that this variety grows significantly shorter than the other cosmos we sell – but the colour makes it worth it.
- Harvest just as the flower is starting to open for maximum vase life.
*We pack by volume so seed numbers are approximate only.
SPECIALTY CUT FLOWER RANGE
These seeds are part of our curated collection of flowers and other plants that are suitable for cut flower bouquets and arrangements. They are all plants that we have grown ourselves and rate highly. Often hard to find, or not readily available in single colours, they are all easy-medium to germinate from seed and grow yourself. We want you to have the most success possible for maximum gardening and floral joy!