HOW IT WORKS
- You can choose to have your flowers weekly or fortnightly – please let us know which you prefer in the message section in checkout
- Pick up/delivery is on Tuesdays or Saturdays only – please let us know which you prefer in the message section in checkout
- Flowers may differ from the photos – we will pick the best from the fields according to the season.
- This product is only available for pick up/or delivery on Waiheke Island at this time. Price is for pick up. If you would like delivery please contact us for a quote before you purchase.
- You may put your subscription ‘on hold’ if you are away – please give us one weeks notice.
- Places on our subscription offer are strictly limited. Our season typically runs from September to March.
- You are welcome to renew your subscription to continue receiving flowers all season long!
- Our flowers are ‘field-grown’ and so are at the mercy of the weather! If we cannot provide flowers on a particular week we will let you know. Your subscription will continue till you receive the full 8 bouquets.
Our flowers are grown with a strong belief in sustainability. We use organic growing practices, minimise our waste and avoid the use of plastic. By buying truly local flowers grown with this intention you are supporting a small business which is aiming to create a positive alternative in the flower industry. Thank you!