Approx No. Seeds*: 25
Sow: Autumn, Spring
- This is ‘pelleted’ seed, the actual seed is very small, and has been covered in a layer of clay to make it easier to handle. Only cover very lightly when sowing, preferably with vermiculite.
- Easy to grow, autumn sowings will give you flowers in spring, and spring sowings will give you flowers in summer.
- Keep an eye out for aphid infestations, especially in spring. Treat with a soap spray
- The first flower will be the tallest, but they will keep flowering with shorter stems for quite a long time.
- Cut at the base of the plant, when 2-3 flowers have opened. The flowers will keep opening up the stem after harvest. You want to try and harvest them before the bees pollinate them, as that will make the flowers fall off quickly.
*We pack by volume so seed numbers are approximate only.
SPECIALTY CUT FLOWER RANGE
These seeds are part of our curated collection of flowers and other plants that are suitable for cut flower bouquets and arrangements. They are all plants that we have grown ourselves and rate highly. Often hard to find, or not readily available in single colours, they are all easy-medium to germinate from seed and grow yourself. We want you to have the most success possible for maximum gardening and floral joy!