Approx No. Seeds*: 30
Sow: Spring, Summer
- Gomphrena loves the warm weather.
- One of the easiest plants to grow, no pinching or support required.
- Harvest when just fully open/formed, from near the base of the plant.
- The more you pick, the more they will flower. If they start out short, don’t worry they will get taller.
- The white colour seems less likely to wilt once picked.
*We pack by volume so seed numbers are approximate only.
SPECIALTY CUT FLOWER RANGE
These seeds are part of our curated collection of flowers and other plants that are suitable for cut flower bouquets and arrangements. They are all plants that we have grown ourselves and rate highly. Often hard to find, or not readily available in single colours, they are all easy-medium to germinate from seed and grow yourself. We want you to have the most success possible for maximum gardening and floral joy!