Approx No. Seeds*: 30
Sow: Autumn, Early Spring
- Larkspur do best when planted in autumn (or winter in a mild climate)
- Grow in well drained soil, they are prone to fungal diseases in wet soil, which can make them suddenly collapse
- Grows tall, support required
- For fresh flowers, harvest when 2-3 flowers have opened. Keep fresh flowers away from fruit and vegetables as they are very sensitive to ethylene gas.
- For drying, harvest when most of the flowers are open.
- The more you pick, the more they will flower.
*We pack by volume so seed numbers are approximate only.
SPECIALTY CUT FLOWER RANGE
These seeds are part of our curated collection of flowers and other plants that are suitable for cut flower bouquets and arrangements. They are all plants that we have grown ourselves and rate highly. Often hard to find, or not readily available in single colours, they are all easy-medium to germinate from seed and grow yourself. We want you to have the most success possible for maximum gardening and floral joy!