Approx No. Seeds*: 100
Sow: Spring, Summer
- This Ammi can cope with more heat than Ammi majus, so can be planted later to extend the summer harvest.
- Ammi visnaga has a ‘fresh’ metallic fragrance.
- Attracts lots of beneficial insects.
- Pick when the flowers are more mature: white rather than green, and the head has become flatter…. but before they start producing pollen.
- Pick in the cool of the morning or evening to prevent wilting.
*We pack by volume so seed numbers are approximate only.
SPECIALTY CUT FLOWER RANGE
These seeds are part of our curated collection of flowers and other plants that are suitable for cut flower bouquets and arrangements. They are all plants that we have grown ourselves and rate highly. Often hard to find, or not readily available in single colours, they are all easy-medium to germinate from seed and grow yourself. We want you to have the most success possible for maximum gardening and floral joy!